You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 223 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker
Hurricane Florence is slowing, although it is maintaining its size and rain intensity, threatening to deliver severe floods and posing a significant risk to industrial plants along the coasts of South Carolina and North Carolina, and even parts of Georgia. Meanwhile, Typhoon Mangkhut remains a Category 5 storm, with the Philippines and Hong Kong squarely in its sights.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker