You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 223 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker
Hurricane Florence is slowing, although it is maintaining its size and rain intensity, threatening to deliver severe floods and posing a significant risk to industrial plants along the coasts of South Carolina and North Carolina, and even parts of Georgia. Meanwhile, Typhoon Mangkhut remains a Category 5 storm, with the Philippines and Hong Kong squarely in its sights.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker