You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 223 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker
Hurricane Florence is slowing, although it is maintaining its size and rain intensity, threatening to deliver severe floods and posing a significant risk to industrial plants along the coasts of South Carolina and North Carolina, and even parts of Georgia. Meanwhile, Typhoon Mangkhut remains a Category 5 storm, with the Philippines and Hong Kong squarely in its sights.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker