You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 158 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker
The effects of Hurricane Florence continue to play havoc on industry in the Carolinas as many roads remain closed, slowing transportation logistics for railways and port operations. Damage for the industrial community of the region appears to be relatively minimal, considering the record level of rain that has accumulated in the area over the past several days. Visit our Disaster Impact Tracker tool to learn which power units remain offline as a result of this hurricane event. Click here for the latest Disaster Impact Summary on Florence.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker