You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 158 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker
The effects of Hurricane Florence continue to play havoc on industry in the Carolinas as many roads remain closed, slowing transportation logistics for railways and port operations. Damage for the industrial community of the region appears to be relatively minimal, considering the record level of rain that has accumulated in the area over the past several days. Visit our Disaster Impact Tracker tool to learn which power units remain offline as a result of this hurricane event. Click here for the latest Disaster Impact Summary on Florence.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Southern Company Continues to Jettison Coal as Vogtle, Solar Projects Grow
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker