You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 457 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The world would be a grimier place without surfactants. Also called surface active agents, surfactants are used in products such as household detergents and soap, but have a lot of other applications. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.5 billion in Chemical Processing Industry projects across the globe that are related to the production of surface active agents, including nearly $700 million worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Surfactants-related projects in Texas, Louisiana and Illinois. Other companies featured: Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker