You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $900 Million Worth of U.S. Industrial Gas Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 376 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial gases are big business in the U.S., where Industrial Info is tracking more than $900 million worth of project activity in the construction phases.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Borouge Plans to Invest in $10 Billion for a New Petrochemical Complex in U...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker