You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $900 Million Worth of U.S. Industrial Gas Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 376 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial gases are big business in the U.S., where Industrial Info is tracking more than $900 million worth of project activity in the construction phases.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Brass Fertilizer to Begin Engineering at Fertilizer Plant in Nigeria, an in...
- Hungary to Increase Chemical Production in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Ammonia Units Reformer Tube Replacement to Commence in Russia, an Industria...
- Russia's Kuibyshevazot PJSC to Spend $45 Million for New Ammonium Nitrate U...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker