You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $900 Million Worth of U.S. Industrial Gas Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 376 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial gases are big business in the U.S., where Industrial Info is tracking more than $900 million worth of project activity in the construction phases.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker