You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil, MMEX Top List of U.S. Refining Capital Projects in Fourth Quarter
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 799 Words
Attachment: Top 10 States for Refining Projects, 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--September 21, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. refiners have processed a record volume of crude in the last three months, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, and refineries across the country are expanding capacities and upgrading equipment to accommodate new products and growing demand. Industrial Info is tracking about $1.38 billion in active capital projects in the U.S. Petroleum Refining Industry that are scheduled to begin or finish construction in the fourth quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the biggest refinery projects set to begin or finish construction in the coming quarter, including those from Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), MMEX Resources Corporation, Flint Hills Resources Limited Partnership, Koch Industries Incorporated and Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Burns & McDonnell's Power, Refining Projects Propel it to $17 Billion in Ac...
- Phillips 66 Partners, Cenovus: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil Plans £500 Million Spend at U.K. Refinery
- Join Industrial Info for Middle East and Africa Oil & Gas Outlook Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker