You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 604 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Buoyed by two recent favorable developments, construction of Royal Dutch Shell plc's (NYSE:RDS.A) (Shell) (The Hague, Netherlands) big petrochemicals complex in Pennsylvania is moving forward.
Within this article: Update on the Shell Pennsylvania Chemicals Project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker