You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact Tracker
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 423 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info recently introduced new Disaster Impact Tracker widgets. The Disaster Impact Tracker tool provides users with key insights into the impact of current natural disasters around the world. In just the first week of September, the tracker tool monitored a tropical storm that hit the U.S. Gulf Coast, a hurricane that threatened the U.S. East Coast and an earthquake that hit Japan.
Within this article: Details of new widgets improving access to the Disaster Impact Tracker.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker