You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Positive Final Investment Decision Made for Polyethylene Unit in Bayport, Texas
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 508 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bayport Polymers LLC (Houston, Texas), which is a joint venture of Total SA (NYSE:TOT) (Paris, France) and Novealis Holdings LLC--itself a joint venture of Borealis AG (Vienna, Austria) and NOVA Chemicals Incorporated (Calgary, Alberta)--has made a positive final investment decision regarding construction of a 625,000-ton-per-year polyethylene unit at its facility in Bayport, Texas.
Within this article: Details of Chemical Processing projects in Baytown and Port Arthur, Texas
Companies featured: Total SA (NYSE:TOT), McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), TechnipFMC (NYSE:FTI)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Germany to Invest $390 Million in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker