You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Black & Veatch's $34 Billion in Active Projects Point to Continued Growth of Natural Gas, Renewables
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 776 Words
Attachment: Top 10 States for Black & Veatch, Oct '18
SUGAR LAND--October 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Black & Veatch Incorporated (Overland Park, Kansas) has a foothold in some of the most closely watched projects for natural gas-fired and renewable-fueled power plants, putting it at the forefront of two rapidly developing industries. Industrial Info is tracking more than $34 billion in active projects involving Black & Veatch, including nearly $23 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects on Black & Veatch's near-term slate, including those from major companies such as CME Energy LLC, Intermountain Power Agency, the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power, Florida Power & Light Company, NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) and Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker