You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pakistan's Daud Khel Fertilizer Plant Resumed Operations on September 30, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 83 Words
Attachment: Daud Khel Map
The newly elected government of Pakistan has begun allowing the smooth supply of natural gas to major fertilizer manufactures. Agritech Limited's Daud Khel plant, which produces 264,000 Mt/yr of ammonia and 468,600 Mt/yr of urea, resumed operations on September 30. For past four months, the plant was in shut down due to a shortage of natural gas supply.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker