You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pakistan's Daud Khel Fertilizer Plant Resumed Operations on September 30, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 83 Words
Attachment: Daud Khel Map
The newly elected government of Pakistan has begun allowing the smooth supply of natural gas to major fertilizer manufactures. Agritech Limited's Daud Khel plant, which produces 264,000 Mt/yr of ammonia and 468,600 Mt/yr of urea, resumed operations on September 30. For past four months, the plant was in shut down due to a shortage of natural gas supply.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Industrial Info Tracks $900 Million Worth of U.S. Industrial Gas Projects U...
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Borouge Plans to Invest in $10 Billion for a New Petrochemical Complex in U...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker