You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA: Petrochemicals to Become Biggest Demand Driver for Oil, Eventually
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 651 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Countries including the People's Republic of China and the United States will see the largest petrochemicals additions in the near term, while longer-term growth will be led by Asia and the Middle East, as petrochemicals slowly become the largest drivers of global oil demand, according to a new report by the International Energy Agency (IEA) (Paris, France).
Within this article: Update on steam cracker complex in Pengerang, Malaysia. Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker