You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA: Petrochemicals to Become Biggest Demand Driver for Oil, Eventually
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 651 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Countries including the People's Republic of China and the United States will see the largest petrochemicals additions in the near term, while longer-term growth will be led by Asia and the Middle East, as petrochemicals slowly become the largest drivers of global oil demand, according to a new report by the International Energy Agency (IEA) (Paris, France).
Within this article: Update on steam cracker complex in Pengerang, Malaysia. Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Brass Fertilizer to Begin Engineering at Fertilizer Plant in Nigeria, an in...
- Hungary to Increase Chemical Production in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Ammonia Units Reformer Tube Replacement to Commence in Russia, an Industria...
- Russia's Kuibyshevazot PJSC to Spend $45 Million for New Ammonium Nitrate U...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker