You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
E-Commerce Demand Spurs Rise in Warehouse/Distribution Center Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 32 Words
Momentum in the warehouse sector is being driven largely by e-commerce's voracious appetite for large blocks of space. Industrial Info is tracking $64.57 billion worth of investment in this sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- GM Cuts Workforce, Shuts Plants as it Hits Pedal on Heavy-Duty and Self-Dri...
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- USMCA Trade Pact May Impact Japanese Auto Projects in U.S., an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker