You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
E-Commerce Demand Spurs Rise in Warehouse/Distribution Center Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 32 Words
Momentum in the warehouse sector is being driven largely by e-commerce's voracious appetite for large blocks of space. Industrial Info is tracking $64.57 billion worth of investment in this sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- U.S. West Coast, Hawaii Have $6.33 Billion in Warehouse/Distribution Center...
- Data Centers Develop in Germany, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Reliance Industries Limited Plans Yarn-Manufacturing Unit in Western India,...
- Brazil's Automakers Take BNDES Loans, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker