You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
2018 Automotive Projects in North America--Potential USMCA Impacts, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 84 Words
Attachment: Automotive Projects
Industrial Info is tracking 360 projects in North America worth more than $33.3 billion that were in development as of January 2018 or started development during this year in the automotive sector. The graphic below shows the distribution of capital projects in Canada, Mexico and the U.S. Earlier this month, the three nations reached an agreement to update the North American Free Trade Agreement, the 1994 pact that governs more than $1.2 trillion worth of trade among the three countries. It remains to be seen if the new deal--known as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, or USMCA--will prompt a redistribution of project activity and/or investment in the automotive sector across the three nations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- U.S. West Coast, Hawaii Have $6.33 Billion in Warehouse/Distribution Center...
- Data Centers Develop in Germany, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Reliance Industries Limited Plans Yarn-Manufacturing Unit in Western India,...
- Brazil's Automakers Take BNDES Loans, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker