You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Propane Dehydrogenation Capacity Comes Online in the Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: Planned PDH Unit Startups
Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (TAKREER) commissioned its new 1 billion-pound-per-year propane dehydrogenation (PDH) unit at the Ruwais Refinery complex in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in September.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker