You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Propane Dehydrogenation Capacity Comes Online in the Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: Planned PDH Unit Startups
Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (TAKREER) commissioned its new 1 billion-pound-per-year propane dehydrogenation (PDH) unit at the Ruwais Refinery complex in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in September.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Industrial Info Tracks $900 Million Worth of U.S. Industrial Gas Projects U...
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Borouge Plans to Invest in $10 Billion for a New Petrochemical Complex in U...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker