You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Michael Makes Landfall as a Category 4 Storm with Record Storm Surge for the Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 122 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
As many as six power plants in the path of Hurricane Michael have idled operations out of precaution, removing more than 1,230 megawatts of power generation from the grid.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker