You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Michael Makes Landfall as a Category 4 Storm with Record Storm Surge for the Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 122 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
As many as six power plants in the path of Hurricane Michael have idled operations out of precaution, removing more than 1,230 megawatts of power generation from the grid.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker