You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Michael Makes Landfall as a Category 4 Storm with Record Storm Surge for the Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 122 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
As many as six power plants in the path of Hurricane Michael have idled operations out of precaution, removing more than 1,230 megawatts of power generation from the grid.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker