You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Michael Makes Landfall as a Category 4 Storm with Record Storm Surge for the Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 122 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
As many as six power plants in the path of Hurricane Michael have idled operations out of precaution, removing more than 1,230 megawatts of power generation from the grid.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker