You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Michael Churns Through U.S. Southeast, Impacting Industrial Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 551 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Packing winds as high as 155 miles per hour, Hurricane Michael slammed into the Florida Panhandle on Wednesday and was expected to churn through much of the Southeast on Thursday and exiting back into the Atlantic in a much weakened condition.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeastern Regions to See $8 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Fue...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than $5.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Power Proje...
- TEP to Install 10 Reciprocating Engines at Sundt Station
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Belgium Faces Nuclear Power Cut
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker