You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Michael Churns Through U.S. Southeast, Impacting Industrial Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 551 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Packing winds as high as 155 miles per hour, Hurricane Michael slammed into the Florida Panhandle on Wednesday and was expected to churn through much of the Southeast on Thursday and exiting back into the Atlantic in a much weakened condition.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker