You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Michael Churns Through U.S. Southeast, Impacting Industrial Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 551 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Packing winds as high as 155 miles per hour, Hurricane Michael slammed into the Florida Panhandle on Wednesday and was expected to churn through much of the Southeast on Thursday and exiting back into the Atlantic in a much weakened condition.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker