You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf Coast in Recovery Mode from Hurricane Michael as Carolinas Brace for Storm, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 228 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
Hurricane Michael has left 15 power units offline, representing more than 2,400 megawatts of generation. Industrial Info has confirmed some solar and wind facilities have sustained damage, and assessments to measure the extent of damage are underway. The Farley Nuclear Power station in Alabama was derated by 30% as a precaution and should resume normal operations soon.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker