You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf Coast in Recovery Mode from Hurricane Michael as Carolinas Brace for Storm, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 228 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
Hurricane Michael has left 15 power units offline, representing more than 2,400 megawatts of generation. Industrial Info has confirmed some solar and wind facilities have sustained damage, and assessments to measure the extent of damage are underway. The Farley Nuclear Power station in Alabama was derated by 30% as a precaution and should resume normal operations soon.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker