You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf Coast in Recovery Mode from Hurricane Michael as Carolinas Brace for Storm, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 228 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
Hurricane Michael has left 15 power units offline, representing more than 2,400 megawatts of generation. Industrial Info has confirmed some solar and wind facilities have sustained damage, and assessments to measure the extent of damage are underway. The Farley Nuclear Power station in Alabama was derated by 30% as a precaution and should resume normal operations soon.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy Capital Spending May Soar with Coal-Ash Cleanup
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% in First-Quarter 2019, an Industrial Info...
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker