You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf Coast in Recovery Mode from Hurricane Michael as Carolinas Brace for Storm, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 228 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker - Hurricane Michael
Hurricane Michael has left 15 power units offline, representing more than 2,400 megawatts of generation. Industrial Info has confirmed some solar and wind facilities have sustained damage, and assessments to measure the extent of damage are underway. The Farley Nuclear Power station in Alabama was derated by 30% as a precaution and should resume normal operations soon.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker