You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fourth-Quarter 2018 Brims with Nearly $23 Billion in Planned U.S. Manufacturing Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 660 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 12 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--More than $22.87 billion in U.S. Industrial Manufacturing project activity is due to kick off this quarter, including a wide range of light rail lines, data centers, distribution facilities and automotive projects. This includes $12.28 billion worth of investments that have a high probability of moving forward as planned.
Within this article: Update on U.S. Industrial Manufacturing project activity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Make it Mean Something - Introducing Tableau Dashboards Using IIR's Market ...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- 2018 Automotive Projects in North America--Potential USMCA Impacts, an Indu...
- Gulf Coast in Recovery Mode from Hurricane Michael as Carolinas Brace for S...
- Three Oil Majors Apply to Store CO2 Under Norwegian Seabed
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker