You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fourth-Quarter 2018 Brims with Nearly $23 Billion in Planned U.S. Manufacturing Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 660 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 12 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--More than $22.87 billion in U.S. Industrial Manufacturing project activity is due to kick off this quarter, including a wide range of light rail lines, data centers, distribution facilities and automotive projects. This includes $12.28 billion worth of investments that have a high probability of moving forward as planned.
Within this article: Update on U.S. Industrial Manufacturing project activity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- GM Cuts Workforce, Shuts Plants as it Hits Pedal on Heavy-Duty and Self-Dri...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- USMCA Trade Pact May Impact Japanese Auto Projects in U.S., an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker