You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fourth-Quarter 2018 Brims with Nearly $23 Billion in Planned U.S. Manufacturing Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 660 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 12 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--More than $22.87 billion in U.S. Industrial Manufacturing project activity is due to kick off this quarter, including a wide range of light rail lines, data centers, distribution facilities and automotive projects. This includes $12.28 billion worth of investments that have a high probability of moving forward as planned.
Within this article: Update on U.S. Industrial Manufacturing project activity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- U.S. West Coast, Hawaii Have $6.33 Billion in Warehouse/Distribution Center...
- Data Centers Develop in Germany, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Reliance Industries Limited Plans Yarn-Manufacturing Unit in Western India,...
- Brazil's Automakers Take BNDES Loans, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker