You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kinder Morgan Builds Up Permian Plans, Drops Trans Mountain, with $25 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 889 Words
Attachment: Kinder Morgan 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--October 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Leading pipeline developer Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (KMI) (Houston, Texas) capped off a strong quarter for earnings and profits with ambitious plans for the Permian Basin and other high-growth areas, and bid farewell to a burdensome project in Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $25 billion in active projects involving Kinder Morgan, including about $8.5 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on Kinder Morgan's most closely watched projects, including the Elba Island LNG liquefaction plant and takeaway projects in the Permian Basin.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
- Dominion's $11 Billion in Projects Include More Renewables, Transmission Up...
- Enbridge, Chevron, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- DCP Midstream Expanding Footprint in DJ Basin, Texas
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker