You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kinder Morgan Builds Up Permian Plans, Drops Trans Mountain, with $25 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 889 Words
Attachment: Kinder Morgan 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--October 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Leading pipeline developer Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (KMI) (Houston, Texas) capped off a strong quarter for earnings and profits with ambitious plans for the Permian Basin and other high-growth areas, and bid farewell to a burdensome project in Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $25 billion in active projects involving Kinder Morgan, including about $8.5 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on Kinder Morgan's most closely watched projects, including the Elba Island LNG liquefaction plant and takeaway projects in the Permian Basin.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Midstream, PJM Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer Benefits from Record U.S. Oil, Gas Production
- Targa Resources Sees 2019 as Pivotal for Project Completions
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker