You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 523 Words
Attachment: WorleyParsons, October 2018
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global engineering and consultation leader WorleyParsons (North Sydney, Australia) has agreed to acquire Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated's (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) Energy, Chemicals and Resources business in a deal that would nearly double WorleyParsons' size and nearly triple the dollar value of its backlog. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $140 billion in active projects involving WorleyParsons, including about $66 billion worth in the U.S. and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S.-based projects involving WorleyParsons, as well as some of the Jacobs projects that might now become part of WorleyParsons' slate.
Other companies featured: MEGlobal Americas Incorporated, INEOS Group AG, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Encina, ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XMO), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP) and Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Unfazed by Hurricanes, Duke Proceeds with Capital Program
- Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements ...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker