You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for Our Asia-Pacific Chemical Processing Industry Spending Outlook
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 391 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 31, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be presenting a complimentary webinar on the spending outlook for the Chemical Processing Industry in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. The webinar will be held Wednesday, November 7, at 9 a.m. CDT (10 a.m. EDT). Join Shaheen Chohan, Industrial Info's vice president of global analytics, for a discussion on the region's rapidly developing Chemicals sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- KBR Launches new PDH Technology, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- PTT Global Delays Decision on New U.S. Ethylene Unit, an Industrial Info Ma...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker