You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for Our Asia-Pacific Chemical Processing Industry Spending Outlook
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 391 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 31, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be presenting a complimentary webinar on the spending outlook for the Chemical Processing Industry in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. The webinar will be held Wednesday, November 7, at 9 a.m. CDT (10 a.m. EDT). Join Shaheen Chohan, Industrial Info's vice president of global analytics, for a discussion on the region's rapidly developing Chemicals sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- DowDuPont to Complete Key U.S. Polyethylene Projects This Quarter
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Germany to Invest $390 Million in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker