You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tanzania Chlorine Plant Is First-of-Its-Kind in the Country, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: Chlorine Plant Location
Tanzanian firm Junaco Limited, along with its Malaysian partner Serba Dinamik Holdings, is bringing the first chlorine production plant to Tanzania. Thyssenkrup Uhde Chlorine Engineers has won the engineering and procurement contract and will help to set up the 45-metric-ton-per-day modular plant, which would be the first of its kind in the country. The project is estimated to cost $112 million and is expected to start operations by 2020. At present, Junaco is awaiting permit clearances from the government of Tanzania.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Polypropylene Production Being Developed in Algeria, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Qatar to See Chlor-Alkali Production Boom in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Iran to Invest $3.2 Billion in Methanol-to-Olefins Projects, an Industrial ...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker