You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tanzania Chlorine Plant Is First-of-Its-Kind in the Country, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: Chlorine Plant Location
Tanzanian firm Junaco Limited, along with its Malaysian partner Serba Dinamik Holdings, is bringing the first chlorine production plant to Tanzania. Thyssenkrup Uhde Chlorine Engineers has won the engineering and procurement contract and will help to set up the 45-metric-ton-per-day modular plant, which would be the first of its kind in the country. The project is estimated to cost $112 million and is expected to start operations by 2020. At present, Junaco is awaiting permit clearances from the government of Tanzania.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker