You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tanzania Chlorine Plant Is First-of-Its-Kind in the Country, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: Chlorine Plant Location
Tanzanian firm Junaco Limited, along with its Malaysian partner Serba Dinamik Holdings, is bringing the first chlorine production plant to Tanzania. Thyssenkrup Uhde Chlorine Engineers has won the engineering and procurement contract and will help to set up the 45-metric-ton-per-day modular plant, which would be the first of its kind in the country. The project is estimated to cost $112 million and is expected to start operations by 2020. At present, Junaco is awaiting permit clearances from the government of Tanzania.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- DowDuPont to Complete Key U.S. Polyethylene Projects This Quarter
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Germany to Invest $390 Million in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker