You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont to Complete Key U.S. Polyethylene Projects This Quarter
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 555 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Talk of capital expenditures (capex) didn't occupy much of the discussions during DowDuPont's (NYSE:DDP) (Midland, Michigan, and Wilmington, Delaware) third-quarter earnings conference call last week, but executives did mention two Gulf Coast polyethylene projects that will reach completion in the fourth quarter this year.
Within this article: Update on DowDuPont U.S. Gulf Coast projects. Other companies featured: LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Polypropylene Production Being Developed in Algeria, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Qatar to See Chlor-Alkali Production Boom in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Iran to Invest $3.2 Billion in Methanol-to-Olefins Projects, an Industrial ...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker