You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont to Complete Key U.S. Polyethylene Projects This Quarter
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 555 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Talk of capital expenditures (capex) didn't occupy much of the discussions during DowDuPont's (NYSE:DDP) (Midland, Michigan, and Wilmington, Delaware) third-quarter earnings conference call last week, but executives did mention two Gulf Coast polyethylene projects that will reach completion in the fourth quarter this year.
Within this article: Update on DowDuPont U.S. Gulf Coast projects. Other companies featured: LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Germany to Invest $390 Million in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industrial...
- Light at Night in 24-hour Workplaces: Free Webinar to Review New 2018 Stand...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker