You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA Report: LNG Plays Critical Role in Securing Global Gas Supplies
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 693 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 5, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The growth in liquefied natural gas (LNG) demand is playing a critical role in enhancing global gas security and flexibility of supply.
Within this article: Details growing role of LNG in gas supply security, role in recent shortfalls in China and Europe, challenges ahead
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Executives Review 2018 Global Energy Trends, Sound Alarms
- Texas Continues NGL Pipeline Dominance with $2.3 Billion in Third-Quarter P...
- Sempra, Crude Futures Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Entergy, U.S. Crude Inventories, Greater Sunrise Offshore Project: Your Da...
- Yinson Extends FPSO Contract with Addax in Nigeria, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker