You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA Report: LNG Plays Critical Role in Securing Global Gas Supplies
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 693 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 5, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The growth in liquefied natural gas (LNG) demand is playing a critical role in enhancing global gas security and flexibility of supply.
Within this article: Details growing role of LNG in gas supply security, role in recent shortfalls in China and Europe, challenges ahead
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker