You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA Report: LNG Plays Critical Role in Securing Global Gas Supplies
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 693 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 5, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The growth in liquefied natural gas (LNG) demand is playing a critical role in enhancing global gas security and flexibility of supply.
Within this article: Details growing role of LNG in gas supply security, role in recent shortfalls in China and Europe, challenges ahead
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, TransCanada, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- EIA Projects U.S. Oil Production to Reach 12.06 Million BBL/d Next Year, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker