You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA Report: LNG Plays Critical Role in Securing Global Gas Supplies
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 693 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 5, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The growth in liquefied natural gas (LNG) demand is playing a critical role in enhancing global gas security and flexibility of supply.
Within this article: Details growing role of LNG in gas supply security, role in recent shortfalls in China and Europe, challenges ahead
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeastern Regions to See $8 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Fue...
- Enbridge, NextDecade, Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer, Oasis Midstream, U.S. Natural Gas Storage: Your Daily Ene...
- U.S. Average Daily Oil, Natural Gas Production Expected to Rise in 2019
- Join Industrial Info for Middle East and Africa Oil & Gas Outlook Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker