You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EU Steel Sector Threatened by Rising Imports, U.S. Tariffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 700 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 6, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--European steel producers are under threat from a sharp rise in imports of steel which have been triggered by the U.S. trade tariffs.
Within this article: Details impact of rising imports on EU steel industry, US tariffs, and outlook for 2018 and 2019
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Glencore Commits to Capping Coal Production, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Indonesia's Metals & Minerals Maintenance Projects Worth $311.2 Million in ...
- Will Australia's Iron Ore Market Benefit from Brazil's Dam Disaster?--an In...
- Indonesia Optimistic About Strengthening Gold Production, an Industrial Inf...
- Gold Sector Strong in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker