You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EU Steel Sector Threatened by Rising Imports, U.S. Tariffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 700 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 6, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--European steel producers are under threat from a sharp rise in imports of steel which have been triggered by the U.S. trade tariffs.
Within this article: Details impact of rising imports on EU steel industry, US tariffs, and outlook for 2018 and 2019
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North America Capital and Maintenance Infrastructure Spending Shows Decline
- U.S. Steel's Flat-Rolled Segment on a Roll, Asset Revitalization Program to...
- Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Inve...
- Freeport-McMoRan Sees Promise in Arizona Copper Mine
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker