You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by China, India and Europe
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 628 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 6, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's indicator for new construction and maintenance activity captured in the Realization Rate assessed for global Energy markets, as well as the Chemical and Metals & Minerals industries, shows downward movement in terms of the percentage of realization of projects moving into construction. For fourth-quarter 2018, the overall realization rate for the combined industries is 32.6%, down from 34% in fourth-quarter 2017. Projects moving forward this year total $1.15 trillion, compared with $1.17 trillion in 2017, showing a slight 0.2% decrease in activity from the previous year.
Within this article: Details of Industrial Info's Project Realization rate.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements ...
- Unfazed by Hurricanes, Duke Proceeds with Capital Program
- Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker