You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by China, India and Europe
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 628 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 6, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's indicator for new construction and maintenance activity captured in the Realization Rate assessed for global Energy markets, as well as the Chemical and Metals & Minerals industries, shows downward movement in terms of the percentage of realization of projects moving into construction. For fourth-quarter 2018, the overall realization rate for the combined industries is 32.6%, down from 34% in fourth-quarter 2017. Projects moving forward this year total $1.15 trillion, compared with $1.17 trillion in 2017, showing a slight 0.2% decrease in activity from the previous year.
Within this article: Details of Industrial Info's Project Realization rate.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See More Than $3.6 Billion in First-Quarter Power...
- Turbine Efficiency Group Expands Americas Presence with GTA Acquisition
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Almost 4.4 GW of New Solar, Wind Capacity Seen in LatAm in 2018, an Industr...
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker