You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by China, India and Europe
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 628 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 6, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's indicator for new construction and maintenance activity captured in the Realization Rate assessed for global Energy markets, as well as the Chemical and Metals & Minerals industries, shows downward movement in terms of the percentage of realization of projects moving into construction. For fourth-quarter 2018, the overall realization rate for the combined industries is 32.6%, down from 34% in fourth-quarter 2017. Projects moving forward this year total $1.15 trillion, compared with $1.17 trillion in 2017, showing a slight 0.2% decrease in activity from the previous year.
Within this article: Details of Industrial Info's Project Realization rate.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- China's Power Output Up 0.2% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker