You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Steel's Flat-Rolled Segment on a Roll, Asset Revitalization Program to Peak Next Year
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 469 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 6, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--United States Steel Corporation (U.S. Steel) (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) last week reported $291 million in third-quarter 2018 net earnings, roughly double the amount reported a year earlier, on the strength of its Flat-Rolled Segment. Meanwhile, company officials said they expect spending on U.S. Steel's asset revitalization program to peak next year.
Within this article: Gary Steel Works modernization project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Barrick Newmont Merger in the Works, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mining Companies in Southeast Asia Look Toward 2019 Elections, an Industria...
- Gold Drives Mining Projects in Southeast Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- LafargeHolcim Acquires German Company's Concrete Business, an Industrial In...
- Libyan Cement Companies Up Investments After Years of War, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker