You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Steel's Flat-Rolled Segment on a Roll, Asset Revitalization Program to Peak Next Year
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 469 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 6, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--United States Steel Corporation (U.S. Steel) (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) last week reported $291 million in third-quarter 2018 net earnings, roughly double the amount reported a year earlier, on the strength of its Flat-Rolled Segment. Meanwhile, company officials said they expect spending on U.S. Steel's asset revitalization program to peak next year.
Within this article: Gary Steel Works modernization project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Mining Project Activity at $1.19 Trillion Worldwide, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker