You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. LNG Exports Set to Significantly Increase Next Year
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 475 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) export capacity growth is set to increase by 140% next year with the help of 13 new trains starting up with a total liquefaction capacity of 5 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d). The record increase in 2019 has been caused by several startup delays reported earlier at the Cameron, Freeport and Elba Island projects.
Within this article: U.S. LNG export projects that are expected to start operations next year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker