You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Alliant Energy Expands Wind, Gas Facilities, Retires Coal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 767 Words
Attachment: Active Alliant Energy Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With a slew of wind energy projects in the works, Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT) (Madison, Wisconsin) is continuing to green its power generation footprint by retiring or converting coal power, as well as constructing a natural gas-fired unit in Wisconsin. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.3 billion in Active Alliant Energy projects.
Within this article: Details of key Alliant Energy projects
Other companies featured: AECOM (NYSE:ACM), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell Midstream, PJM Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- Eversource to Spend Billions on Windfarm, Transmission Buildouts After Orst...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker