You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Alliant Energy Expands Wind, Gas Facilities, Retires Coal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 767 Words
Attachment: Active Alliant Energy Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With a slew of wind energy projects in the works, Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT) (Madison, Wisconsin) is continuing to green its power generation footprint by retiring or converting coal power, as well as constructing a natural gas-fired unit in Wisconsin. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.3 billion in Active Alliant Energy projects.
Within this article: Details of key Alliant Energy projects
Other companies featured: AECOM (NYSE:ACM), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Market to Continue Growth in 2019, Upping Need for Power P...
- Latin America Sees $110 Billion in Planned Power Sector Projects for 2019, ...
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Colombia Calls for First Long-Term Energy Auction, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China to Maintain 40 GW of New PV Power in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker