You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sempra Energy Outlines Big Array of LNG Export Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 684 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with energy infrastructure company Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE) (San Diego, California) spent much of their time talking about Sempra's liquefied natural gas (LNG) export ambitions during the company's quarterly earnings conference call on Wednesday. The company is looking at potentially building 45 million metric tons per annum (MTPA) of North American export capacity over the next several years. Industrial Info is tracking more than $30 billion worth of project activity by Sempra Energy.
Within this article: Sempra Cameron, Louisiana, LNG liquefaction projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeastern Regions to See $8 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Fue...
- Enbridge, NextDecade, Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer, Oasis Midstream, U.S. Natural Gas Storage: Your Daily Ene...
- U.S. Average Daily Oil, Natural Gas Production Expected to Rise in 2019
- Join Industrial Info for Middle East and Africa Oil & Gas Outlook Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker