You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tellurian's LNG Terminal Nudges Forward, to Be Fed by Permian, Haynesville Pipelines
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 825 Words
Attachment: Driftwood LNG, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Tellurian Incorporated (NASDAQ:TELL) (Houston, Texas) is approaching its third year of existence, and is on track to begin construction on a slew of projects within the next two years that are related to the production and export of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the U.S. Gulf Coast. Industrial Info is tracking more than $27 billion worth of projects involving Tellurian, including a closely watched LNG terminal and a pair of multi-state pipeline systems.
Within this article:
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, TransCanada, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- EIA Projects U.S. Oil Production to Reach 12.06 Million BBL/d Next Year, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker