You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tellurian's LNG Terminal Nudges Forward, to Be Fed by Permian, Haynesville Pipelines
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 825 Words
Attachment: Driftwood LNG, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Tellurian Incorporated (NASDAQ:TELL) (Houston, Texas) is approaching its third year of existence, and is on track to begin construction on a slew of projects within the next two years that are related to the production and export of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the U.S. Gulf Coast. Industrial Info is tracking more than $27 billion worth of projects involving Tellurian, including a closely watched LNG terminal and a pair of multi-state pipeline systems.
Within this article:
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, China LNG Imports, Oil Supply vs. Demand: Your Daily E...
- Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Indust...
- Technavio: Oil & Gas Separator Market to Grow 3% per Year through 2023, an ...
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker