You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Announces New Fractionator, Reports Strong Quarterly Earnings
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 868 Words
Attachment: Active Energy Transfer Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) reported strong third-quarter 2018 earnings, as the company announced plans for a new fractionator and continues with a hefty capital growth plan, adding future pipeline and gas processing capacity. The company reported third-quarter net income of $371 million, up from $252 million in the prior-year quarter. Industrial Info is tracking $14.5 billion in Energy Transfer projects.
Within this article: Details of key Energy Transfer projects
Other companies featured: Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP), MPLX (NYSE:MPLX), Delek US Holdings (NYSE:DK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, ExxonMobil, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Seeks to Begin Work on Oklahoma Natural Gas Pipeline
- Valero Grows Net Income Despite Lower Refining Margins
- ONEOK Reports Surge in Third-Quarter Profits, with Billions of Dollars in P...
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker