You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Announces New Fractionator, Reports Strong Quarterly Earnings
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 868 Words
Attachment: Active Energy Transfer Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) reported strong third-quarter 2018 earnings, as the company announced plans for a new fractionator and continues with a hefty capital growth plan, adding future pipeline and gas processing capacity. The company reported third-quarter net income of $371 million, up from $252 million in the prior-year quarter. Industrial Info is tracking $14.5 billion in Energy Transfer projects.
Within this article: Details of key Energy Transfer projects
Other companies featured: Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP), MPLX (NYSE:MPLX), Delek US Holdings (NYSE:DK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Targa Resources Sees 2019 as Pivotal for Project Completions
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker