You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Announces New Fractionator, Reports Strong Quarterly Earnings
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 868 Words
Attachment: Active Energy Transfer Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) reported strong third-quarter 2018 earnings, as the company announced plans for a new fractionator and continues with a hefty capital growth plan, adding future pipeline and gas processing capacity. The company reported third-quarter net income of $371 million, up from $252 million in the prior-year quarter. Industrial Info is tracking $14.5 billion in Energy Transfer projects.
Within this article: Details of key Energy Transfer projects
Other companies featured: Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP), MPLX (NYSE:MPLX), Delek US Holdings (NYSE:DK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Sunoco, Enterprise Products Partners, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker