You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere Energy Touts LNG Debottlenecking Initiative
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 344 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) is working to debottleneck its liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facilities to the tune of four million tons per year, company executives said Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $36 billion in LNG liquefaction and pipeline projects by Cheniere.
Within this article: Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker