You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere Energy Touts LNG Debottlenecking Initiative
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 344 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) is working to debottleneck its liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facilities to the tune of four million tons per year, company executives said Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $36 billion in LNG liquefaction and pipeline projects by Cheniere.
Within this article: Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 Could be First of Many to Reach A...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker