You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere Energy Touts LNG Debottlenecking Initiative
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 344 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) is working to debottleneck its liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facilities to the tune of four million tons per year, company executives said Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $36 billion in LNG liquefaction and pipeline projects by Cheniere.
Within this article: Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Encana, Marathon Petroleum, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Seeks to Begin Work on Oklahoma Natural Gas Pipeline
- Total, Equinor, Cabot Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker