You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 759 Words
Attachment: BP 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Rising oil prices have bolstered BP plc's (NYSE:BP) (London, England) bottom line, offsetting (for now) fears about global trade conflicts and falling U.S. crude and product stocks. The company acquired BHP Billiton plc's (NYSE:BHP) (Melbourne, Australia) U.S. shale assets during the quarter, and is upgrading operations at several refineries in anticipation of further production growth. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $33.5 billion in active projects involving BP worldwide, including about $19 billion worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of BP's top-valued upstream and downstream projects, including the Mad Dog 2 platform in the Gulf of Mexico and several projects at major refineries.
Other companies featured: Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) and BHP Billiton plc (NYSE:BHP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- Water-to-Oil Ratios Can Determine Offshore Well Profits in Gulf of Mexico, ...
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker