You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 759 Words
Attachment: BP 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Rising oil prices have bolstered BP plc's (NYSE:BP) (London, England) bottom line, offsetting (for now) fears about global trade conflicts and falling U.S. crude and product stocks. The company acquired BHP Billiton plc's (NYSE:BHP) (Melbourne, Australia) U.S. shale assets during the quarter, and is upgrading operations at several refineries in anticipation of further production growth. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $33.5 billion in active projects involving BP worldwide, including about $19 billion worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of BP's top-valued upstream and downstream projects, including the Mad Dog 2 platform in the Gulf of Mexico and several projects at major refineries.
Other companies featured: Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) and BHP Billiton plc (NYSE:BHP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker