You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 129 Words
Attachment: Location of Proposed Facility
Petro Saman Zagros Company (PSZ) is looking for finances to develop a petrochemical complex with an estimated investment value of $2.8 billion. The plant is likely to be built in Mehran, in the Ilam province of Iran, and will be operated by its subsidiary Mehran Petrochemical Company.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker