You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 378 Words
Attachment: Active Power Projects by World Region
SUGAR LAND--November 19, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be presenting a complimentary webinar on the spending outlook for the global Power Industry. The webinar will be held Wednesday, November 28, at 9 a.m. CST (10 a.m. EST). Join Britt Burt, Industrial Info's vice president of Power Industry research, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of global analytics, for a discussion on the world's rapidly developing Power sector. Industrial Info is tracking more than 47,800 active Power Industry projects throughout the world with a combined total investment value (TIV) of $6.11 trillion, with wind, hydropower and nuclear leading in terms of project value.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker