You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 526 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Another wave or two of ethylene capacity growth is in store for the U.S. in the next few years, as project developers maintain their confidence in the market, Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's vice president of Chemical Processing Industry research, said at the company's recent Market Outlook in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Within this article: Industrial Info's outlook for the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry, including how the domestic price advantage is affecting exports.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker