You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 526 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Another wave or two of ethylene capacity growth is in store for the U.S. in the next few years, as project developers maintain their confidence in the market, Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's vice president of Chemical Processing Industry research, said at the company's recent Market Outlook in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Within this article: Industrial Info's outlook for the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry, including how the domestic price advantage is affecting exports.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany's Chemical Producers to Invest $120 Million in Debottlenecking Proj...
- Nigeria's Chemical Industry Hosts More than $11 Billion in Projects, an Ind...
- Philippines's Central Luzon Jolted by 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker