You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World Energy Outlook: Gas, Coal and Oil Still Essential to 2040
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 668 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 26, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Renewable energy sources, led by solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind, are predicted to continue their meteoric growth in the coming decades--but oil, gas and coal will remain the backbone of the world's power structure.
Within this article: Details IEA World Energy Outlook predictions, including the continued growth in renewables and gas, and the decline of coal.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker