You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World Energy Outlook: Gas, Coal and Oil Still Essential to 2040
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 668 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 26, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Renewable energy sources, led by solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind, are predicted to continue their meteoric growth in the coming decades--but oil, gas and coal will remain the backbone of the world's power structure.
Within this article: Details IEA World Energy Outlook predictions, including the continued growth in renewables and gas, and the decline of coal.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker