You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World Energy Outlook: Gas, Coal and Oil Still Essential to 2040
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 668 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 26, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Renewable energy sources, led by solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind, are predicted to continue their meteoric growth in the coming decades--but oil, gas and coal will remain the backbone of the world's power structure.
Within this article: Details IEA World Energy Outlook predictions, including the continued growth in renewables and gas, and the decline of coal.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker