You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info at Power-Gen International 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 372 Words
Attachment: Active North American Power Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 27, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be showcasing its products at Power-Gen International, which will be held December 4-6 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Make sure to join us at Booth 1915 for a look at how Industrial Info's data and analytics products can help industrial equipment and service providers, industrial plant owners, insurance and risk-management companies, and others grow their business. As part of its Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Database Platform, Industrial Info is tracking more than 53,000 active power-related projects valued at more than $6.2 trillion throughout the world, including more than $815 billion in North America.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker