You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 555 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Great Lakes Region is expected to see nearly $2.5 billion in Metals & Minerals project kickoffs in first-quarter 2019, driven largely by what has been touted as the first major aluminum rolling mill to be built in the U.S. in 35 years.
Within this article: Braidy Industries Incorporated's aluminum rolling mill in Argillite, Kentucky.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker