You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 555 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Great Lakes Region is expected to see nearly $2.5 billion in Metals & Minerals project kickoffs in first-quarter 2019, driven largely by what has been touted as the first major aluminum rolling mill to be built in the U.S. in 35 years.
Within this article: Braidy Industries Incorporated's aluminum rolling mill in Argillite, Kentucky.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- With Indonesian Success, Freeport-McMoRan Expects $2.4 Billion in 2019 Capi...
- Lynas Corporation Restarts Rare Earth Plant in Malaysia, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia Optimistic of 28% Higher Domestic Coal Production in 2019, an Ind...
- U.K. Housing Demand to Continue Bolstering Construction Materials, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker