You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 555 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Great Lakes Region is expected to see nearly $2.5 billion in Metals & Minerals project kickoffs in first-quarter 2019, driven largely by what has been touted as the first major aluminum rolling mill to be built in the U.S. in 35 years.
Within this article: Braidy Industries Incorporated's aluminum rolling mill in Argillite, Kentucky.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker