You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 549 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 29, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)-- Widespread strikes by workers at French refineries owned by Total SA (NYSE:TOT), ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) and INEOS (London, England) have resulted in refinery closures and production halts that are threatening severe diesel shortages in France and neighbouring countries.
Within this article: Details strike action in France, impact on refineries, diesel supplies and related public protests over propose hike in fuel taxes
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Global Refining's FCCU Activity Abounds in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Western Canada Oil Prices Remain Stronger After Start of Production Curtail...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker