You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 549 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 29, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)-- Widespread strikes by workers at French refineries owned by Total SA (NYSE:TOT), ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) and INEOS (London, England) have resulted in refinery closures and production halts that are threatening severe diesel shortages in France and neighbouring countries.
Within this article: Details strike action in France, impact on refineries, diesel supplies and related public protests over propose hike in fuel taxes
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refining to See $4.5 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Kickoffs as Gasolin...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Chevron Announces $20 Billion in Capital Spending in 2019
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker