You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 549 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 29, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)-- Widespread strikes by workers at French refineries owned by Total SA (NYSE:TOT), ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) and INEOS (London, England) have resulted in refinery closures and production halts that are threatening severe diesel shortages in France and neighbouring countries.
Within this article: Details strike action in France, impact on refineries, diesel supplies and related public protests over propose hike in fuel taxes
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fire Contained at Philadelphia Refinery, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Earthquake Rattles Northwest Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker