You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 549 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 29, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)-- Widespread strikes by workers at French refineries owned by Total SA (NYSE:TOT), ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) and INEOS (London, England) have resulted in refinery closures and production halts that are threatening severe diesel shortages in France and neighbouring countries.
Within this article: Details strike action in France, impact on refineries, diesel supplies and related public protests over propose hike in fuel taxes
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker