You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's 'White Revolution' Shows $704 Million in Capital Expenditure, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: Indian Food & Beverage Projects
With output of around 163.7 million metric tons, India is the largest producer of milk globally. This is expected to grow to 9% of global production by 2022 from the current 6.3% due to several initiatives taken by the government to boost the dairy sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Food and Beverage Firms Started Construction in 2018 on $52.8 Billion Worth...
- Mexico Sees $1.5 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Appr...
- Food for Thought: Meat Remains King in Food & Beverage Industry, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker