You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EQT Spins Off Pipeline Business, Shows Optimism on Mountain Valley Project
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 761 Words
Attachment: EQT Nov 2018
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) recently spun off a separate company, Equitrans Midstream Corporation (NYSE:ETRN), to house its midstream business as EQT focuses on upstream projects. The companies, which work in the Appalachian basin, are unfazed amid possible legal setbacks for the Mountain Valley Pipeline. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.6 billion in active projects involving EQT and Equitrans, including nearly $500 million worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring EQT and Equitrans, including the Mountain Valley, Hammerhead and MVP Southgate projects.
Other companies featured: PSNC Energy, SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Energy Transfer, Apache: Your Daily Energy News
- Strike Construction at Work on $1.5 Billion of Pipelines in Permian, Marcel...
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker