You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EQT Spins Off Pipeline Business, Shows Optimism on Mountain Valley Project
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 761 Words
Attachment: EQT Nov 2018
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) recently spun off a separate company, Equitrans Midstream Corporation (NYSE:ETRN), to house its midstream business as EQT focuses on upstream projects. The companies, which work in the Appalachian basin, are unfazed amid possible legal setbacks for the Mountain Valley Pipeline. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.6 billion in active projects involving EQT and Equitrans, including nearly $500 million worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring EQT and Equitrans, including the Mountain Valley, Hammerhead and MVP Southgate projects.
Other companies featured: PSNC Energy, SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker