You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EQT Spins Off Pipeline Business, Shows Optimism on Mountain Valley Project
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 761 Words
Attachment: EQT Nov 2018
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) recently spun off a separate company, Equitrans Midstream Corporation (NYSE:ETRN), to house its midstream business as EQT focuses on upstream projects. The companies, which work in the Appalachian basin, are unfazed amid possible legal setbacks for the Mountain Valley Pipeline. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.6 billion in active projects involving EQT and Equitrans, including nearly $500 million worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring EQT and Equitrans, including the Mountain Valley, Hammerhead and MVP Southgate projects.
Other companies featured: PSNC Energy, SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- TransCanada, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Will Rising Gas Production Turn the Permian Basin into 'Marcellus West'?
- Cenovus, TransCanada, Dominion: Your Daily Energy News
- Russia Sells Record Amount of Gas to Europe
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker