You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Nigeria, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 113 Words
Attachment: Map of Notore's Fertilizer Complex
In a bid to increase production capacity of its fertilizer complex, Notore Chemicals is all set to commence front-end engineering design (FEED) in December to build additional units of ammonia and urea along with a new methanol unit at its fertilizer complex in Nigeria.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene Projects Progress in Texas, Louisiana and Pennsylvania
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Chemical Producers Invest in Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid Projects in Afr...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker