You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Nigeria
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 113 Words
Attachment: Map of Notore's Fertilizer Complex
In a bid to increase production capacity of its fertilizer complex, Notore Chemicals is all set to commence front-end engineering design (FEED) in December to build additional units of ammonia and urea along with a new methanol unit at its fertilizer complex in Nigeria.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker