You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spain Shutting Nuclear and Coal-Fired Plants by 2030
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 759 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 3, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Spain is planning to close the last of its nuclear power and coal-fired plants by 2030 as part of a government-led drive to become 100% reliant on renewable energy by 2050.
Within this article: Details Spain's plans to exit fossil-fuel sources, renewable energy investment plans, emissions targets, reaction from energy companies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker