You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spain Shutting Nuclear and Coal-Fired Plants by 2030
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 759 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 3, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Spain is planning to close the last of its nuclear power and coal-fired plants by 2030 as part of a government-led drive to become 100% reliant on renewable energy by 2050.
Within this article: Details Spain's plans to exit fossil-fuel sources, renewable energy investment plans, emissions targets, reaction from energy companies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker