You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spain Shutting Nuclear and Coal-Fired Plants by 2030
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 759 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 3, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Spain is planning to close the last of its nuclear power and coal-fired plants by 2030 as part of a government-led drive to become 100% reliant on renewable energy by 2050.
Within this article: Details Spain's plans to exit fossil-fuel sources, renewable energy investment plans, emissions targets, reaction from energy companies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker