You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spain Shutting Nuclear and Coal-Fired Plants by 2030
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 759 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 3, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Spain is planning to close the last of its nuclear power and coal-fired plants by 2030 as part of a government-led drive to become 100% reliant on renewable energy by 2050.
Within this article: Details Spain's plans to exit fossil-fuel sources, renewable energy investment plans, emissions targets, reaction from energy companies
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker