You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Alberta to Curtail Oil Production in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 58 Words
Attachment: Planned Alberta Production Projects
Alberta will curtain oil production 8.7% beginning January 1, 2019, according to an announcement made Sunday by Alberta Premier Rachel Notley.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Louisiana LNG Project Moves A Step Closer to Realization
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- Canadian Natural Resources, OPEC Output, California Fracking Moratorium: Y...
- IEA Warns of Possible Global Oil Supply Gap, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker