You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Refining Incurs Heavy Maintenance in Midwest, while Gulf Coast Looms Next Quarter
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 1142 Words
Attachment: Refining turnarounds, 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--December 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S Petroleum Refining Industry is seeing a heavy turnaround schedule in the Midwest region this quarter, while planned outages in the Gulf Coast region are relatively light, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). But the coming quarter is expected to see stronger activity along the Gulf Coast, the epicenter of U.S. refining. Industrial Info is tracking almost 100 maintenance-related projects at refining facilities nationwide that are slated to kick off in the first quarter of 2019.
Within this article: Details on some of the major refinery turnarounds next quarter, including those from major companies such as Cenex Harvest States Incorporated, Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) and Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Sempra, Saudi Oil Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- FCCU 2019 Spend to Total $2.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker