You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Proved Oil and Gas Reserves Hit New Records at Yearend 2017
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1072 Words
Attachment: U.S. Oil & Gas Reserves 1977-2017, Top Oil States, Top Gas States
SUGAR LAND--December 14, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. proved reserves of crude oil and natural gas leaped to new records at the end of 2017, propelled by higher average prices, advanced drilling and completion technologies and practices, as well as operators' growing expertise in the various unconventional formations across the country, a late-November report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said.
Within this article: Details of the EIA's report and its ramifications
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Pemex, Texas Gas Price: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker