You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pharma-Bio Global Project Coverage Grows 43%, Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 179 Words
When fact-based analysis is vital and pharma-biotech industry knowledge and opportunities are key, the professionals turn to the Industrial Info Resources (IIR) Pharma-Bio team and 20 years of verified pharma-bio industry construction project and plant data. According to a recent craft trades report by the Pharmaceutical Industry Labor-Management Association in partnership with the Institute for Construction Economic Research (ICERES), "The partnership between skilled craft unions and biopharmaceutical companies helped drive $14 billion in construction investment on 249 major projects active at any time between 2012 and 2017 in 11 states."
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- In-Plant Expansions Dominate $13.8 billion 1Q19 Pharma-Bio Project Starts, ...
- Pfizer Gets European Commission Approval for Zirabev, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Surgical Instruments Market Soars in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker