You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR Launches new PDH Technology, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: PDH, 1218
With 64 new propane dehydrogenation (PDH) units proposed to be built globally, KBR has picked a great time to introduce a new technology for PDH producers. A recent release by KBR refers to this new technology as K-PRO.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Planned European Pesticide, Ag Chem Investments Reach $72 Million, an Indus...
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Zambia's Agrochemicals Sector Makes Project Investments, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker