You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR Launches new PDH Technology, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: PDH, 1218
With 64 new propane dehydrogenation (PDH) units proposed to be built globally, KBR has picked a great time to introduce a new technology for PDH producers. A recent release by KBR refers to this new technology as K-PRO.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker