You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR Launches new PDH Technology, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: PDH, 1218
With 64 new propane dehydrogenation (PDH) units proposed to be built globally, KBR has picked a great time to introduce a new technology for PDH producers. A recent release by KBR refers to this new technology as K-PRO.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- Germany to Kick Off $510 Million in Plastic Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Chlor-Alkali Projects Booming in Southeast Asia, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Renewable Hydrogen Projects Underway in Australia, an Industrial Info Marke...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker